Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA
By Ken Adachi <Editor@educate-yourself.org>
Energy is technically FREE if you have a sustainable source of it that you don't have to pay for. On these pages, we will explore the many theories, ideas, and devices that can help you produce your own Free Energy and liberate yourself from the Energy Barons
Perpetual Motion (Sep. 6, 2006)
Aussie Joe Cell Experimeter Runs 1983 Car on Water (Oct. 28, 2005)
The Joe Cell and Hydrogen Gas (Sep. 13, 2004)
Commentary on The Dingle Car and The Joe Cell (June 12, 2004)
Dr. Eugene Mallove Radio Interview From Feb. 3, 2004 (May 22, 2004)
Joe Cell Skeptic Encounters Donkey-in Mirror!(Mar. 18, 2004)
The Car That Runs on Compressed Air (Oct. 27, 2002)
Important Synopsis Posted on Tom Bearden's Scalar Technology (Mar. 29, 2002)
Free Energy Articles
1. The Joe Energy Cell (http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml)
This simple water cell is a powerful orgone accumulator invented by an Australian man only identified by the name Joe "X". His intention was to run a car without using gasoline and that is precisely what he accomplished.
2. The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity ( http://educate-yourself.org/fe/coldelectricityvideo.shtml)
Peter Lindemann is one of the sharpest alternative energy researchers I know. After 27 years, he finally figured out how Edwin Grey made his magnificient Grey motor worked: Grey was captuing Radiant Energy (discovered by Tesla in 1893) and applied it to his motor to obtain a free energy motor of very high power and output. This video tells you precisely how Grey adapted and utilized Tesla's greatest free energy secret.
3. Radiant Energy: Unraveling Tesla's Greatest Secret Part 1 (June 1, 2001) ( http://educate-yourself.org/fe/radiantenergystory.shtml )
The story you are about to read is derived from a carefully researched paper presented by Dr. Peter Lindemann before a private audience in Irvine, California on September 12, 2000. The lecture was titled “The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity” . It detailed the story of Radiant Energy and its successful application by Edwin Gray in an over unity motor design which Gray debuted in 1973. The real detective work ( & credit) in uncovering Tesla’s discovery of Radiant energy came from author Gerry Vassilatos in his recent book, “Secrets of Cold War Technology” without which Lindemann could not have solved the enigma of Gray’s Radiant circuit design. This lecture delivered the goods
4. WaterFuel (Jan. 28, 2002)
Water can replace gasoline as a fuel for your car, boat, etc. Stephen Chambers, Stanley Meyers and other inventors had worked out relatively simple systems to convert ordinary tap water into their constituent gases of hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen (and some oxygen) is burned in the cylinder's combustion chamber, while the "exhaust" is composed of unburnt oxygen and water vapor, which replensihes the atmosphere. The construction plans given here were anonymously faxed to Geoff Engle of Energy 2000 and later forwarded to Keeley Net (and probably other energy web sites as well).
- Our thanks to Maxim Bachmakov for providing this extremely easy-to-use patent search site.
- Free Patents Online (http://www.freepatentsonline.com/)
- FreePatentsOnline.com provides fast, easy-to-use access to millions of patents. Attorneys use this data for patent searching. Inventors too. Researchers use it to keep up on the latest developments in their field. And everyone can use it just to browse all the interesting (and sometimes crazy!) ideas that are out there. FreePatentsOnline.com now provides free PDF downloads. Many sites charge $2 - $5 each to compile individual image files into a PDF and let you download it. We do it for free!
- Swiss Patent Documents (http://www.espacenet.ch/intro/introen.htm)
- Technology and patent information is one of the most important assessment instruments used by research and development departments in innovative companies. To increase the general awareness of the wealth of information contained in patent documents, Switzerland and other members of the European Patent Organisation have set up a patent database known as esp@cenet.
- US Government Patent & Trademark Office (http://www.uspto.gov/)
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|