Hurricane Ernesto Dowse
By Philip N. Ledoux
August 25, 2006
This is a result of Violet's questions.
1. Hurricane Ernesto, forecasts by NOAA are reliable? Maybe
2. NOAA publishes altered info per order of TPTB? Yes
3. Is hurricane Ernesto man-controlled? Yes
4. It is planned to increase the intensity of hurricane Ernesto? Yes
5. Is the Yucatan a target of hurricane Ernesto? No
6. Is Huston a target of hurricane Ernesto? No
7. Is Pascagulla, Miss a target of hurricane Ernesto? No
8. Is New Orleans a target of hurricane Ernesto? Yes
9. The damage is to undo honest work that is limiting TPTB? Yes
10. Collectively "we" can mitigate hurricane Ernesto? Yes
End of dowse.
Philip N. Ledoux
As we all participated in hurricane mitigation last year; let us join together now to reduce the force of hurricane Ernesto. Beginners and those with no experience can be very effective. Using a printout of hurricane Ernesto with your own piece of orgonite placed over the center of the hurricane on the printout is the best method to use. Very few of us have the ideal. Use a printout, or concentrate mentally on the last picture of the hurricane you have seen. Using a bit of imagination, picture yourself slowing down the counter clockwise feeder bands and slowing down the winds. We all have a different "mental picture" of what to do; the how is not as important is doing the doing mentally.
If you have any favorite "helpers", ask them to assist you. As before, ordinary math says that 1 + 1 = 2, but in the etheric/spiritual 1 + 1 = 3 and 2 + 2 = something like 6 or 7. This is the reason why we should all try to work together at the same time. Obviously the ideal is desired; in the practical meantime let us concentrate on hurricane Ernesto on the hour and half-hour. This will coordinate anyone anywhere to work together for maximum results.
Philip N. Ledoux
© Copyright 2006 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|