Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA
By Ted Gunderson
Oct. 13, 2003
TO: Tom Ridge, Secretary of Homeland Security
1) Your October 8 “town hall-style meeting” in St. Louis and announcement that you are speaking in 7 states, as you tour the nation “seeking Americans’ ideas and concerns while defending the Bush administration’s response to terrorism;”
2) Why Attorney General John Ashcroft, Congress and President Bush violated the U.S. Constitution, by improperly imposing the inappropriately named, USA PATRIOT Act upon our nation.
3) My enclosed August 29, 2003 letter to Mr. Ashcroft informing him that I have documented proof that the FBI was given a 6-month prior warning of 30 terrorists, not 20, and offered their names, plus their: a) false ID names, b) New Jersey coordinator’s name, c) flight training, d) Canadian location where they were receiving their false ID, and e) six, not four, scheduled terrorist targets;
4) My request that you investigate the FBI’s and Department of Justice’s refusal to investigate and arrest the FBI supervisors and their agents responsible for allowing the murders of over 3,000 innocent victims; and
5) Our creation of TAKE BACK AMERICA NOW!!, as a constitutional, non-partisan and non-sectarian organization to demand that Congress rescind the USA PATRIOT Act by February 2 (Ground Hog Day), 2004, or face rejection and recalls by irate voters on ballots, during the next election.
Dear Secretary Ridge:
Your military, congressional, and Pennsylvania governorship accomplishments and leadership are impressive, but why would you, an attorney who has taken the oath of office on at least 10 occasions to “protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic,” as a soldier and public servant, defend the unconstitutional USA PATRIOT Act that is in violation of five of the 10 Bill of Rights?
U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) reports that approximately 30 of the 435 members of Congress read the bill before voting, during the six weeks of anthrax attacks and hysteria, after 9-11. My first 9-11 terrorism report was furnished to you in January 2003. It contains documentation that the FBI had advanced knowledge six months prior to the 9-11 attacks and failed to conduct the appropriate investigation. My source, Michael Riconoscuito, a U.S. intelligence agent for decades, is credible.
My background and credentials, as the head of the FBI’s second largest office, Los Angeles, are covered in my resume’ in Exhibit “B.” According to last Thursday’s Associated Press story, while in St. Louis, you announced that in the next few days you plan to visit Miami, San Diego, Houston, Seattle, Rochester, NY and Lexington, KY. I’m sure that Mr. Ashcroft and you are aware that the small city of Arcata, CA’s city council’s spark of opposition to the so-called Patriot Act that ignited nearly 200 cities, counties, and several states to vote their opposition to it.
Mr. Riconoscuito says the anthrax letters were tied to the terrorists’ attacks. I am forwarding the following exhibits:
“A” – My August 29, 2003 letter to U.S. Attorney General Ashcroft. It was shocking to learn that the FBI was warned 6 months before the terrorists attacked; yet the FBI refused to meet with several Muslims risking their lives to help protect thousands of Americans’ certain deaths. Due to the FBI’s cover-up, we created TAKE BACK AMERICA NOW!! over Labor Day weekend, as a non-partisan organization to expose the FBI’s 6-month 9-11 advance knowledge. It seems interesting that six weeks later you are traveling the nation under the auspices of the “non-partisan” Council for Excellence in Government. When was it created?
France, Germany, England, Israel, India, and Russia have publicly acknowledged that they warned the Bush administration about the 9-11 attacks in advance. Why were they ignored by the FBI and CIA? It is apparent that United Nations officials were aware, which explains why the UN refused to support the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.
“B” – A copy of my new 45-page 9-11 report that I sent to Mr. Ashcroft, President Bush, and others. Note my addendum exhibits to the enclosed report furnished to you in January. U.S. Senator George Allen (R-VA) has been putting the FBI’s “feet to the fire,” because for a year and a half, the FBI refused to acknowledge that FBI agent Keith Cutri met with Mr. Riconoscuito on March 20, 2001. Exhibits “I” and “K” offer proof of stonewalling.
“C” – TAKE BACK AMERICA NOW’S letter addressed to Vanity Fair’s management, authors, and staff, regarding Saudi Arabia, the Bin Ladens, Bushes and Anthrax. Vanity Fair’s October 2003 issue features two “Special Reports” on its cover, “The Bushes and the Bin Ladens” and “Missing Clues Inside the Anthrax Investigation.”
The following are excerpts from Vanity Fair’s shocking and well-documented exposé:
* “THE WAR AT HOME: SAVING THE SAUDIS” begins on page 162: “Just days after 9/11, wealthy Saudi Arabians, including members of the bin Laden family, were whisked out of the U.S. on private jets. No one will admit to clearing the flights, and the passengers weren’t questioned. Did the Bush family’s long relationship with the Saudis help make it happen? On the morning of September 13, 2001…Two days earlier, terrorists had hijacked four airliners and carried out the worst atrocity in American history. Fifteen of the 19 hijackers had been from Saudi Arabia.” Author Craig Unger has done an impeccable job of reporting the evidence. He quotes retired Tampa Police Department officer Dan Grossi, because one of the officers on duty at the police station had phon-ed and asked, “ ‘(I)f I was interested in escorting these (Saudi) students from Tampa to Lexington, Kentucky.’ ” (Mr. Secretary, could this be the primary reason that you are speaking in Miami and Lexington, instead of at the state capitols of Florida and Kentucky?)
“…Nevertheless, at 1:30 or 2 P.M. on the 13TH, Dan Grossi received his phone call. He was told the Saudis would be delivered to Raytheon Airport Services, a private hanger at Tampa International Airport.” (Raytheon is a CIA controlled company.)
“…Three private planes violated the ban that day, and in each case a pair of jet fighters quickly forced the aircraft down. As far as private planes were concerned, America was grounded. ‘I was told it would take White House approval,’ says Grossi. Then one of the pilots arrived. ‘Here’s your plane,’ he told Grossi. ‘Whenever you’re ready to go.’ …
“The repatriation of the Saudis is far more than just a case of wealthy Arabs being granted special status by the White House under extraordinary conditions. For one thing, in the two years since September 11, a number of highly placed Saudis, including both bin Ladens and members of the royal family, have come under fire for their alleged roles in financing terrorism. Four thousand relatives of the victims of 9-11 have filed a $1 billion civil suit in Washington, D.C., charging the House of Saud, the bin Ladens, and hundreds of others with wrongful death, conspiracy, and racketeering for having contri-buted tens of millions of dollars to charities that were al-Qaeda fronts. Newsweek has reported that Prince Bandar’s wife, perhaps unwittingly, sent thousands of dollars to charities that ended up funding the hijackers. In addition, F.B.I. documents marked ‘Secret’ indicate that two members of the bin Laden family, which has repeatedly distanced itself from Osama bin Laden, were under investigation by the bureau for suspected association with an Islamic charity designated as a terrorist support group. … (Mr. Riconoscuito’s Muslim allies exposing their former Afghanistan network’s CIA leaders.)
“And after the 2000 election, Bandar flew off in his Airbus jet to go hunting in Spain with former president Bush, General Norman Schwarzkopf, and [Bush’s] former national-security adviser Brent Scowcroft. …”
The article ends with: “ ‘What happened on September 11 was a horrific crime,’ says John Martin, the former Justice Department official. ‘It was an act of war. And the answer is no, there is not any way to go about investigating it.’ ”
(And one wonders why President Bush opposed creation of a congressional investigation of 9-11.)
* “INVESTIGATION: THE MESSAGE IN THE ANTHRAX” begins on page 180 of Vanity Fair. This 10-page exposé’s is as important to read, study and understand, as its BANDAR BUSH story and Exhibit “C.”
Since Mr. Riconoscuito knows a great deal more about the anthrax attacks and attackers, but the FBI, Congress and you refuse to authorize an in-depth interview with him, this vital documentary helps expose some of the anthrax issues being covered up. For example, Don Foster’s story features this introduction:
“After fingering Joe Klein for Primary Colors and helping snare the alleged Atlanta Olympic bomb-er, the author, a professor of English at Vassar, was asked to analyze the 2001 anthrax letters. Frustrated with…F.B.I’s anthrax task force, he unsealed his investigation of a most intriguing and disturbing suspect.
“…On February 19, 1999, (William C. Patrick III) briefed two dozen officers at Maxwell Air Force Base, in Montgomery, Alabama, on his recent visits to Dugway (UT). ‘The principles of biological warfare that we discov-ered 35 to 40 years ago have not changed.’ Patrick held up a sealed vial containing eight grams of highly refined powder. …’Look how easily that powder flows….It is composed of three to five microns, the particle size that gets
down into your lungs and causes the infection.’… (Masons created the Mormon Church, after Captain Morgan wrote a book exposing the Masons’ darkest secrets, and a national anti-Masonic political party emerged!)
“An untrained eye could not differentiate it from the anthrax Patrick had produced in 1959.
“In April 1999, Patrick told Fox News that in two years there will be an attack with a sophisticated agent manufactured overseas. His prediction was not far off the mark.… (I have many Mormon friends, and they deserve to know the truth!)
“ ‘As I analyzed the (anthrax) letters, I did see some red flags – or, rather, red-white-and-blue ones.…’ (CIA?)
“That ‘PENACILIN’ was the offender’s way of saying, ‘Don’t start thinking I’m an American scientist.’ …
“…Steven J. Hatfill, a former USAMRIID virologist and a protégé of Bill Patrick’s….Home cooking: For a 1998 article in Insight magazine…Hatfill shows how a terrorist could concoct plague in a kitchen….Hatfill had been in apartheid Rhodesia and witnessed the worst outbreak of anthrax ever recorded….In 1999, Hatfill was fired by USAMRIID. He was then hired at …S.A.I.C., a contractor for the Department of Defense and the C.I.A., but he departed S.A.I.C. in March 2002, after he took a polygraph concerning the anthrax matter that he says he passed. Hatfill at the time was building a mobile germ lab….When the F.B.I. wanted to confiscate the mobile lab to test it for anthrax spores, the army resisted, moving the trailer to Ft. Bragg, (NC), where it was used to train Special Forces….The courses were taught by Steve Hatfill and Bill Patrick. In (3/02), as the F.B.I. continued to investigate, Hatfill moved on to a $150,000-a-year job in Louisiana, funded by a grant from the Department of Justice. That same month, from Louisiana, came a fresh batch of hoax anthrax letters….The letters were then put into a zero file without their language being examined by a trained professional….Searching Hatfill’s refrigerator, agents found a canister of B.t., Iraq’s favored anthrax simulant….Parker…’(L)ook at (the) chemical method of infection–nothing…produces what biolog-ical warfare does…’ ” (Thank God patriots like Don Foster work for the feds, but refuse to compromise truth/justice!)
In January this year, I notified GOPers and Democrats, including U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy and former congressman Lee Hamilton, that Mr. Riconoscuito also had secrets about the anthrax letters and that Muslims are being manip-ulated. Nearly all anthrax letters to Congress were sent to Democrats opposing the Patriot Act, prior to passage. Is it a coincidence that as soon as the act was passed, the anthrax letters were discontinued?
“D” – TAKE BACK AMERICA NOW’S (TBAN) proof that the Patriot Act violates five of the 10 Bill of Rights.
“E” – TAKE BACK AMERICA NOW’S second newsletter offering TBAN’s plan of action, with goals to educate honest law enforcement officials, politicians, the public, media, family and friends.
“F” – TAKE BACK AMERICA NOW’S analysis of motives for the FBI’s bugging of the Philadelphia mayor’s office, after the City Council voted 13 to 3 for a resolution opposing the USA PATRIOT Act . The following are a few excerpts from this document: “Since the FBI was exposed on October 8, 2003 at a press conference held by Philadelphia Mayor John F. Street, a Democrat, due to the FBI’s unconstitutional bugging of his office, what could be the motive? Since Philadelphia was the largest city in the nation to vote its opposition to the Patriot Act, when the City Council voted on May 30, 2003, did the FBI decide to spy on Mayor Street and the city’s 13 Patriot Act opponents? This is a violation of the First Amendment, our right to freedom of speech.
“Since the Philadelphia City Council’s resolution is so well written, here are a majority of its finest declarations opposing unconstitutional laws and creeping, [millions of Americans say galloping,] fascism:
· ‘…Philadelphia recognizes that a threat to any…person’s Constitutional rights is a threat to the rights of all…
· ‘The Declaration of Independence…which was written in Philadelphia, holds that all people are created equal and are endowed with the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness…
· ‘The U.S. Constitution guarantees all persons living in the United States certain fundamental rights includ- ing freedom of religion, speech, assembly and privacy; protection from unreasonable searches and seizures; due process and equal protection; and access to counsel, presumption of innocence and a fair, speedy public trial…(See analysis: Exhibit “D.”)
· ‘A great crime against humanity occurred on September 11, 2001, resulting in new federal laws…including the USA Patriot Act signed by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001…(U.S. Rep. Ron Paul [R-TX] reports it was voted on late one night, before Congress received copies of it.
· ‘The USA Patriot Act…weakens, contradicts and undermines the basic constitutional rights outlined above. The Act, a 342-page document, was hastily enacted in six weeks without public hearings, or a Congressional “mark-up”…
· ‘Examples of the Patriot Act’s threat to these fundamental rights include… (See Exhibit “A”)
· ‘Department of Justice interpretations of the Patriot Act and Executive Orders appear to impact n selective racial and religious groups including residents of other nations…. (Like World War II: Why were Japanese, but not Germans,…?)
· ‘On May 30, 2002 this City Council…vigorously opposed federal policy giving local and state law enforcement agencies the authority to investigate the citizenship and residency status of any person unless required by court order, or statute…
· ‘The City Council commended the leadership of the city’s Police Department for protecting the privacy rights of non-citizens in our city by implementing (a policy) requiring all police personnel to “preserve the confidentiality of all infor-mation regarding law abiding immigrants to the maximum extent permitted by law”…
· ‘The City Council of Philadelphia reaffirms its support of the United States government in its campaign against global terrorism, but also reaffirms that any efforts to end terrorism not be waged at the expense of the fundamental civil liberties of the people… (The U.S. Constitution was written for all people, not just the majority!)
· ‘Local law enforcement…are ultimately responsible for upholding the solemn oath they have taken to preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the United States and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania…
· ‘FINALLY RESOLVED, that the Council calls on our United States Representatives and Senators to monitor the implementation of the Act and Executive Orders cited herein and actively work for the repeal of the Act or those sections of the Act including Executive Orders that violate fundamental rights and liberties as stated in the United States Constitution and its Amendments.’ ”
Without a federal court order, did the FBI unconstitutionally spy and use surveillance devices, because Mayor Street’s Republican opponent is locked in a bitter battle with him for the second time in four years, and the elec-tion is only four weeks away? Now that the FBI has acknowledged placing the bugs in his office, are they going to claim that they were “legal” listening devices, due to the Patriot Act? Since the FBI has admitted agents plant-ed the illegal bugs. Why hasn’t the press in Philadelphia reported the probable link between the City Council’s anti-Patriot Act resolution and the bugs in the mayor’s office? Is this the real reason for the bugs?
On October 8, 2003 another amazing FBI occurrence took place. It was reported in the Los Angeles Times’ same edition. Its Wire Service reported that: “Larry Mefford, a 24-year FBI veteran who became executive assistant director for counterterrorism and counterintelligence in July will leave at the end of the month… Mefford is the third person in the last 18 months to hold the counterterror position, which FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III created to oversee terrorism and intelligence investigations.”
Normally, FBI agents that are promoted to new positions of high responsibility spend years in that position. For three top agents to quit within 18 months makes one suspect that the agents are unhappy with their new job assignments, constant violations of the Bill of Rights, or their boss, FBI Director Mueller. Was Mr. Mefford the FBI administrator who ordered the bugs to be placed in Mayor Street’s office, or was he ordered to do it by his super-ior, FBI Director Mueller? Did Mr. Mefford, or one of his accomplices that knew about the illegal eavesdropping devices, become upset with the FBI’s anti-Constitution tactics and secretly notify Mayor Street that he was being spied upon? Hopefully Mr. Mefford will report what really happened, by holding a press conference soon or by writing a book.
Is Mr. Mefford going to be the FBI’s “fall guy” for the FBI’s illegal break-in of the mayor’s office IN YOUR HOME STATE? This crime calls for a congressional investigation of the FBI, but due to the way Congress refused to expose the truth about the FBI’s crimes and cover-ups at: Ruby Ridge, ID, the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, Waco, Oklahoma City, and the 9-11 attacks, can we expect Congress to have any backbone today?
Or could it be that Mr. Mefford is the NEW FBI’s “fall guy” for covering up the FBI contact with Mr. Riconoscuito on March 20, 2001? In my enclosed 9-11 report, you will note that Exhibits “I” and “K” are letters written on FBI letterhead by Larry A. Mefford, Assistant Director, Counterterrorism Division. Both are addressed to U.S. Senator George Allen (R-VA) and dated December 12, 2002 and May 22, 2003, respectively. Since the FBI, for a year and a half, ignored Sen. Allen’s requests for the date the FBI met with Mr. Riconoscuito in March 2001, will Mr. Mefford become the “fall guy” for the FBI’s avoidance of Senator Allen’s tough 9-11 questions and latest bugs?
Since you are responsible for investigating and preventing terrorism in America, I am respectfully requesting that you investigate Mr. Mefford’s and FBI Director Mueller’s handling of the investigation of agents in their agency who refused to investigate Mr. Riconoscuito’s March 20, 2001 report to the FBI, that if properly investigated, it may have prevented 9-11. Please advice what you plan to do concerning the possibility that FBI agents were accomplices to the murders of over 3,000 on 9-11 and several may have committed treason. If so, do you agree that they should be arrested, prosecuted and if found guilty, imprisoned? Do you agree that these crimes call for a congressional investigation of the FBI and one by your organization? Sir, is fascism, as symbolized by several swastika flags on the walls of Skull and Bones, a secret society at Yale University, on the horizon in America?
For well-documented proof of these enclosed statements, see my website: www.tedgunderson.com.
Ted L. Gunderson
cc Attorney General Ashcroft, FBI Director Mueller, President Bush, local, state and national law enforcement, firemen, elected officials and media in the seven cities that you are touring
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|
Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA