Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA
Of Cloudbusters, Chembusters,
Trevor, Jeff, Reich, & Croft
By Ken Adachi <Editor>
February 24, 2003
A woman by the name of Carla Muth sent me an e-mail on Feb. 23, 2003 which included a copy of the transcript of Trevor James Constable's comments on the dangers of cloudbusting taken from his Jan. 9, 2003 radio interview with Jeff Rense and posted at Jeff's web site. The excerpted transcript by Lorie Kramer <firstname.lastname@example.org> can be read in its entirety at this link: http://rense.com/general34/trev.htmIn the body of the transcript, Jeff ask Trevor: "The obvious question that has always plagued me is - let's assume that these cloudbusters work. Is this something that we want everybody to have in their garage and to pull out on Saturdays...and play with the atmosphere and the weather?" Trevor responds: I would say, no..." Trevor then continues his narration and provides good reasons to support his concern about amateurs engaging in cloudbusting.
Carla wanted me to know that these were Trevor's views on the 'chembuster'. However, that's not accurate. They are more properly Trevor's views on the 'cloudbuster' and cloudbusting, but not on the 'chembuster'. And that is the crux of the 'controversy' to which my reply below is directed. A fundamental misconception has arisen that the people engaged in chemtrail dispersing, 'chembusting', are using a 'cloudbuster' and they are engaged in 'cloudbusting'. Neither is true and I offer the information below to support that assertion. I want to remind the reader that I greatly value Trevor Constable's friendship and association and that I have the highest respect for both he and Jeff Rense.
A few facts:
1. I contacted Jeff Rense to ask if he wanted to interview Trevor James Constable on his show.
2. I'm aware of what Trevor said on the Jan 9 show and the second interview he had with Jeff on Jan 30.
3. I already knew that both Jeff Rense and Trevor had a negative view of Don Croft's chembuster work before the interviews.
4. I knew it was likely that the topic of Don's chembusting would come up and that both Trevor and Jeff would criticize Don's chembusting work. Despite that, I wanted to assist Trevor to be heard on Jeff's show because he has a lot to offer and he deserved the sort of intelligent and respectful handling that guests always receive from Jeff Rense.
5. I believe that Trevor and Jeff are both under the impression that Don Croft is using a Reich type cloudbuster. It obvious that they both feel irritation and impatience towards those promoting chembusting. All the same, I know that both men are sincere and believe their criticism to be valid and appropriate-based on the information they possess.
6. Jeff doesn't believe what Don is writing in The Adventures of Don & Carol Croft and posted at my web site. I had sent Jeff one of Don's earlier episodes hoping he would post it, but Jeff responded by saying that he found it incredulous. That prejudice could only serve to stiffen his opposition to accepting the legitimacy of Don's chembuster work.
7. Along comes the 'cloudbuster'/chembuster controversy over the Internet about 11 months ago (thanks mostly to James DeMeo) and Jeff is even more convinced that he was right in not running the chembuster story, since it's now obvious to him, that people who are following Don Croft, are buying into tall tales and are foolishly unaware of the pitfalls and dangers of using a 'cloudbuster'.
8. After publishing my article "Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies" in New Dawn magazine (Australia) and posting it at my web site (Jan. 10, 2002), I sent a hard copy to Trevor because I had mentioned Trevor's work in the beginning of the article. Trevor's letter back to me said that it was dangerous to be using a zenith 'cloudbuster' in such a continuous fashion and that promoting its use and encouraging the general public to build them was ill advised and that it would cause great havoc with the weather, if not locally, then certainly in other parts of the country or even the world. I had received a second letter from him a few weeks later urging the same caution. He did allow that my heart and intentions were in the right place, but I tended to get my facts 'confused' and muddled. I didn't respond to that letter at the time because I was far too busy with other things and needed a lot of time to properly answer him; especially in regard to the not-so-secret weather manipulations by the government and their intentional creation of droughts using HAARP/chemtrails, etc. per the Illuminati Agenda to destroy America. It was too much to get into and I didn't want to take the time to work on assembling the data for a convincing rebuttal. Of course, Trevor's Jan. 9 interview comments about the power, dangers, and potential havoc that a cloudbuster can cause are quite true, EXCEPT- Don Croft isn't using a cloudbuster and he never has.
9. Don hasn't helped the situation by his continued use of the term "cloudbuster" in his Adventures articles. I urged him from Day One to stop using the word 'cloudbuster' and instead use the term 'chembuster' or some other term so as to avoid confusion with the Reich cloudbuster. Don feels that he's honoring Reich by using that term. Unfortunately, that's a problem that I can't do anything about, but it compounds the difficulty in trying to explain the facts to the general public.
10. If ANYONE would take the time to CAREFULLY read what I had written in my original article, "Goodbye Chemtrails, ..." about what Don had tripped upon at www.orgone.net and the details of the chembuster story, they would notice that I make a big point of explaining the DIFFERENCE between the Reich cloudbuster and the Croft chembuster. The ONLY similarity between the two instruments is that they both incorporate metal pipes, but the similarities end there.
11. Reich's cloudbuster acts as an ATTRACTOR of atmospheric orgone energy-attracting either the "OR" polarity (life positive form) of atmospheric orgone or the opposite "DOR" polarity (life negative form) of atmospheric orgone energy, or BOTH. The pipes themselves act as 'wave guides' or channels through which the orgone energy will run towards a repository of HIGHER orgone concentration; in Reich's case, the water. Trevor's later cloudbuster (CB) designs dispensed with the need for water grounding by using truncated cones, or spinning the cones in the atmosphere, and most recently, using small planes or helicopters with phi based pipe designs strapped to the wings ( his "Tesla Bulls"). Trevor's later CB designs didn't attract the orgone as much as it MOVED IT AROUND (or stirred it up) causing different POTENTIALS of atmospheric orgone energy to be created. The faster he moved it, the greater the potential created, and more quickly the weather changed.
Like electricity, you get a FLOW of energy when different POTENTIALS of that energy are created. With electricity, the electrons run from the negative terminal of a 9 volt battery to the positive terminal (when connected in a electronic circuit) because there is a difference in voltage (potential) between the negative and positive terminals of the battery. When the battery drains down to zero, there is no longer any voltage (potential) difference and the energy (electrons) can no longer flow from one terminal point to the other. It works like that with any energy system. You must create a POTENTIAL within the energy system in order to get a FLOW of energy within that system. When Reich's cloudbuster DRAWS on either polarity of atmospheric orgone energy, it creates a pocket of LOWERED orgone POTENTIAL which then moves TOWARDS areas of HIGHER orgone potential. The flow takes place because the POTENTIAL was created to ALLOW the flow to take place. Trevor's doing the same thing by stirring up the ether. He's creating different POTENTIALS in the atmospheric orgone envelope that allow the orgone to flow in the direction he wishes, thus controlling the buildup or diminution of clouds.
12. The Croft chembuster, however, appears to do something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT than the Reich cloudbuster. The metal pipes continue to act as channels or wave guides for atmospheric orgone energy, BUT they seem to mostly draw in DOR orgone energy into the 'orgonite'/crystal matrix at the base of the chembuster and it seems to TRANSMUTE the DOR into the OR form of orgone. THIS IS SOMETHING NEW. To be sure, Reich discovered and documented in the 1930's and 40's that when you combine 'organic' material (including soil, wood, cotton, wool, etc.) and metal particles, these substances would both attract and hold orgone energy. More specifically, the metal first attracts orgone and then repels it, while the organic part would 'hold' the orgone energy. With the chembuster, the 'orgonite' is composed of cured plastic (fiberglass) resin (the organic part) mixed with metal shavings. Double terminated quartz crystals are usually placed inside the pipes buried in the orgonite matrix, but they can also be combined within the orgonite matrix itself. The crystals are a new element involved in this unique application of orgone technology and were not utilized in Reich's research.
Reich had constructed orgone ACCUMULATORS, but here we have an orgone GENERATOR, something that Reich did not have available to him, and he said as much in his writing (ref. CORE, 1954). The Croft chembuster doesn't channel the DOR into a repository of higher orgone potential like the Reich cloudbuster, because there is NO WATER used with the chembuster. Without water, there's no source of grounding or higher potential orgone repository for the DOR to flow into. If you set up a conventional Reich cloudbuster (with water grounding) and point it at a cloud, the cloud will break up and disperse within a few minutes. If you point a Croft chembuster at a healthy, puffy, sharp edged white cloud-usually, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Why?
It's not a cloud buster. It's a chemtrail buster, or Chembuster.
'Healthy' clouds are held together with the positive OR form of orgone energy, while Chemtrails (or DOR clouds, or smog) are held together with the negative DOR form of orgone energy. Remove the DOR, the 'glue' holding the chemtrail together, and you cause the chemtrails to disperse. That is not to say that the particulate matter, the human blood cells found in chemtrails, the mycoplasmas, the pseudomonas aeruginosa, the other pathogens, the ethylene dibromide, the barium salts, the DNA restriction enzymes, etc., have evaporated or disappeared, BUT we have a strong suspicion that the MOST secret, high tech (alien?) technologies incorporated within the spraying of chemtrails (E.g. radionic pathogen broadcasts, mind control or emotion influencing broadcasts, DNA altering, etc.), technologies which we think are DEPENDENT on DOR energy, are being subverted by the chembuster. It's also POSSIBLE, that the material particulate within the chemtrail aerosols are also being 'neutralized' in some way or made less lethal on a higher vibrational plane, as all physical matter is really an 'end stage' manifestation of higher vibrational blueprints, morphogenic fields, or archetypes- however you wish to identify it. That might especially apply to the barium salts which can easily be made radioactive.
We don't see 'healthy' clouds nowadays as often as we used to. We are now all accustomed to seeing pink or reddish looking sunsets, the most common color of reflection of low angle sunlight against chemtrail skies. Before the chemtrail sprayings took off in high gear about 5 years ago, you would see a red sunset now and then, but not EVERY night (I've often wondered whether the red or pinkish color of chemtrail skies is due to the red blood cells that Chris Carnicom keeps picking up in his analysis of chemtrail precipitates. Also, Peter Farley reported in his impressive essay on chemtrails that one of the code names assigned to chemtrail spraying is "Operation Red Sky"). If you notice your chembuster breaking up 'clouds', it's likely that your 'clouds' are of the DOR variety. A Croft chembuster does not seem to affect a 'healthy' OR cloud.
Anyone who has been in the presence of a chembuster knows that the local environment becomes less heavy, the sky looks bluer, the air feels clearer, and there seems to be a 'lifting' of mood. Birds will come around singing and a light breeze will kick up. Hundreds of people have experienced this first hand. This is exactly what you notice from a clear mountain top environment, an environment rich in OR atmospheric orgone energy. I know of a highly gifted individual in Canada who made his own version of the chembuster which is so powerful, that merely walking within 30 feet of it will cause heat to emit from the palms of the your hands along with an overwhelming sensation of invigoration. Many people who have set up a chembuster on their patio or in their garden have had the fun experience of seeing a black helicopter visit them and hoover 150 feet over their house, usually at 2 AM in the morning (gee, are they trying to send a message?). If you look at a weather radar screen on the Internet, you will see a circular blue ball on the radar map that's just about centered over your chembuster. If you have a Kirlian photo taken of your chembuster, you will see an immense 'aura' of blue surrounding it. It's important to note that NONE of these things occur with a Reich cloudbuster.
It doesn't take much application time of a genuine Reich cloudbuster to affect weather changes, cloud growth, or cloud dispersal when working in a 'normal' weather environment. A normal weather environment is an area that normally experiences rain from time to time and is close enough to a source of water vapor (lake, ocean, etc.) to create clouds if you have a drought situation. Working from his Orgonon lab grounds in Rangeley, Maine, Reich only had to 'draw' on his cloudbuster for a few minutes to bottle up a rain system and prevent the canceling of a local children's parade in 1952. Later that evening, after the parade was over, he 'unbottled' the rain system and allowed the rain to come through, as Nature had intended. He was also able to break a long drought affecting the New York and Boston area in 1953 by drawing on his cloudbuster (again from Rangeley, Maine) for only 90 minutes- that's it! Less than a day later, the rains came and they came hard, breaking the northeast drought and filling the reservoirs. Reich later wrote that he probably 'overdid' it by drawing for 90 minutes. I had a woman contact me not too long ago who said that she broke a local drought by using a six foot length of 5" stove pipe in a 5 gallon bucket of water. She swished it around for 15-20 minutes minutes and the rains came 13 hours later. So it doesn't take much. Assuming you aren't too far from a source of water vapor, it only takes a little 'triggering' to get the ether to move. With movement, you get a return to the normal expansion and contraction, Trevor's "Cosmic Pulse", that is inherent in healthy orgone systems.
IF the Croft chembuster truly behaved as a cloudbuster, then you would see much more weather building and reaction since these units are pointing straight up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week- but YOU DON'T see that. Why?
It's not a cloudbuster.
Try pointing a 6 pipe Reich cloudbuster straight up (with water grounding applied) and see what happens. Assuming you're located in a normal weather region, I guarantee it won't take long before you see a reaction. Reich used to disperse fog by pointing his cloudbuster straight up and move it every 30 seconds in a gradually widening spiral movement. He only applied it for 8 or10 minutes before the fog began to lift. Again, it doesn't take much and it becomes VERY apparent when you 'overdo' it with a real cloudbuster.
There was a controversial cloudbuster operator that William Moise had strongly criticized for 'overdoing' it in a 1975 interview with students of Orgonomy from his home in Hancock, Maine. William Moise was the husband of Eva Reich, Wilhelm Reich's daughter, and one of Reich's principle cloudbuster operators. Bill said that this guy was too interested in going for the big display. He said this man enjoyed playing the role of "a magician and he enhances storms. It's really what he is doing. He is taking storm clouds that come along and making them more powerful. If you don't remove DOR first, then you get some really violent reactions. So that's not good oranur. Like a cloudburst is not what Dr. Reich was aiming for. He aimed for gentle increasing humidity and drizzle rain in the desert, which is a very rare phenomena in the desert, but he got it. So this worries me". Bill criticised that fellow quite a bit. He said that it's absolutely necessary to trigger the ether very gently in order to get a gentle rain response and not the "very hard and military...barroom!barroom!" that this fellow favored. The name of the upstart to whom Bill Moise referred? Trevor James Constable.
Like it or not, Don Croft has stumbled upon new ground. Don has never tried to pass himself off as a great scientist or discoverer of anything. He's been upfront all along with the sources of his inspiration: the 'orgonite' idea came from www.orgone.net and the pipes from Reich's cloudbuster. Far more significant, Don Croft is the FIRST person to date to actually DO SOMETHING about chemtrails. Sure, hundreds of web sites have sprung up which TALK about chemtrails, tons of photos, and even a few offer detailed analysis of the chemtrail precipitates, but who has EFFECTIVELY DONE ANYTHING to mitigate chemtrails before Don Croft? Have we lost sight of the fact that chemtrail sprayings are a worldwide phenomena afflicting most of humanity? Have we forgotten that chemtrails are a GENOCIDAL operation designed to drastically reduce world population (see Len Horowitz's book "Death In The Air") and limit our spiritual awakening and apparently abort the expansion of our DNA? Are we just going to sit around and do a swell job of DOCUMENTING our demise at the hands of these Illuminated traitors like good little sheeple or are we going to DO something to stop it?
Don Croft has been the recipient of the same sort of reactionary condemnation that Reich suffered at the hands of the Norwegian press in the 1930's when he published his findings on the discovery of "bions" and orgone energy. These new discoveries flew in the face of conventional science and accepted wisdom. Unfortunately, this is what most 'authorities' do when someone comes along who challenges the existing paradigms. James DeMeo, a man whose efforts to publish and promote Reich's research I've always found laudable, has been the leading contender in this arena. While Jim has frequently accused others of being in the grip of what Reich described as the 'emotional plague' or 'armoring' or possessed of 'irrationality', Jim didn't do such a bad job of demonstrating those traits himself when it came to the Internet vitriol he leveled against Don Croft in the Spring and early Summer of 2002. While not naming him directly, you can read Jim's scalding appraisal of Don Croft and his work at this link. You might be surprised to learn that James DeMeo doesn't believe in chemtrails. According to him, chemtrails are nothing more than "well-formed jet contrails" and those who foolishly believe otherwise apparently "border into blatently psychotic territory." Jim's article is an updating of his mini booklet: "So You Want to Build A Cloudbuster." The fun starts on page 14 of a 29 page printeout.
It's high time for Don Croft's critics to take off their footballs helmets and to CAREFULLY examine what Don is doing and CALMLY discuss the subject. There is no need for emotionalism or snap judgments or misguided judgments based on an INADEQUATE comprehension of what Don Croft has been working on. There is NO evidence that Don's chembusters have created destructive weather systems ANYWHERE in the world and certainly not droughts, as some have wildly speculated. Quite the opposite. What we SEE is a tendency of the chembuster to bring rain, usually a GENTLE rain, to areas that NEED rain. What we SEE is a 'softening' effect from the chembuster when it comes to storms with high winds and lightning. These effects concur with what Reich had written about in his description of the attributes of either DOR and OR orgone energy influences on the weather, clouds, the environment, etc.
Wilhelm Reich held no secrets and explained everything in his writings. He always worked in a very straight forward, methodical, and logical fashion. He tested everything that he postulated or suspected. He derived his conclusions from first hand emperical observation, not from armchair speculation and certainly not from established dogma. You can do the same thing he did and investigate orgone energy yourself. Orgone can be seen, measured, and detected in a number of ways. He explains in his book, The Cancer Biopathy, exactly how to make the simple insturments he used to quantify orgone energy. These instruments are so exquisitely simple that any adolescent could build them using common materials. To view atmospheric orgone at a distance (from Maine), Reich used a pair of binoculars or a small powered telescope, usually pointing to a mountain top to his south. To see orgone energy up close, he started with a length of metal tube and later added an eyepeiece, convex lenses, and a transparent orgone accumulator at the end of the tube. He called it the "orgonoscope". You can also detect orgone with the Geiger-Mueller counter. Other measurement devices are explained in his book.
Don Croft's smaller 5 crystal orgonite cone or pyramid called a Holy Handgrenade (HHg) or even the one or two crystal Tower Busters seem to REDUCE the DOR energy field normally associated with sources of nuclear radiation. Don has often placed an HHg in a pond or lake, as water seems to amplify the effects of the generator. He once tossed a Tower Buster (TB) into a pond of water (reported in Episode -- of his Adventures) in a remote area only to later discover that the 'pond' was a cooling pond for a secret underground facility using a nuclear reactor. Apparently, the TB shut down the reactor because they had to drain the 'pond', remove the TB, and replace the water before the reactor would work again. Reich clearly established that orgone can produce dramatic changes in radioactive materials as demonstrated in his "Oranur Experiment".
The Croft chembuster and his other orgonite devices appear to behave like ORGONE GENERATORS, a NEW technology that is a growth or extension of Reich's research of the 1930's and 40's with orgone energy. It holds exciting possibilities and needs to be investigated carefully and thoroughly, as this energy seems to produce POSITIVE and not harmful effects. In any event, INVESTIGATION and EXAMINATION are the keys to gaining greater knowledge, not condemnation and conjecture.
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|